TORONTO, Sept. 05, 2018 — Blockchain Foundry Inc. (“BCF” or the “Company”) (CSE:BCFN) (FWB:8BF)(OTC:BLFDF) is pleased to announce the updated release of Blockmarket Desktop. Blockmarket Desktop 3.1 introduces several performance enhancements and bug fixes to the platform.
Developed by Blockchain Foundry, the latest desktop update provides significant user experience and user interface improvements. Following the recent Syscoin 3.1 core update, Blockmarket also benefits from several recent enhancements released to the Syscoin blockchain.
Blockmarket Desktop 3.1 Enhancements:
- Alias Enhancements: Alias management simplified. Personalize, Extend, and Transfer Aliases, and a new screen for repairing Alias key issues.
- Asset enhancements to make the discovery and sending of tokens easier.
- Additional menu options for improved usability.
- New command-line options for power users.
- Significant speed improvements to transactions, messaging, and live updates.
- Encrypted messaging is now free to use.
- Various bug fixes to increase usability.
About Blockchain Foundry Inc.
Blockchain Foundry develops and commercializes blockchain-based business solutions and provides consulting services to corporate clients seeking to incorporate blockchain technology in their businesses.
Media Contact Information: